On March 11th 2020 the World Health Organization classified the COVID-19 global outbreak as a pandemic. The Federation takes this very seriously and we want to ensure the health and safety of members, their staff, advisors, and clients while we remain open as essential businesses.
If you need to have the password resent to you, email us
With any contagious virus, proper hygiene is an important and effective preventative measure. It is now even more important to ensure the following…
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu like symptoms
- Stay home if you feel like you have cold or flu-like symptoms
- If you go out, wear a mask to protect others as you may be infected without showing symptoms
It is good practice to provide hand sanitizer for remaining on-site staff, clients and advisors, maintaining social distancing within office spaces, and other measures such as electrostatic spraying units to disinfect areas are in use such as the reception area, kitchen and boardroom.