FEDERATION MEMBERS SAVE!
The Strategy Institute’s May 14 – 15, 2019 at the Hilton Doubletree Toronto, look forward to learning from interactive discussions, case studies, and networking opportunities. Prepare for new developments on client-focused reforms, investor protection, sales practices, derivatives, and open banking. With new updates from the CSA rapidly changing the playing field in which you operate, you must be prepared and adapt quickly. Engage in special Q&A sessions with the regulators in the country to update your compliance process.
The Institute is extending an Exclusive 20% Discount to Federation members via VIP Code: FMFD20. Visit www.FundsSummit.ca for event details.
- Plan for client-focused reforms
- Address embedded commissions
- Prepare for NI 93-101 and NI 93-102
- Leverage RegTech for your operations
- Anticipate the future of advice
- Achieve compliance excellence
Home page: http://bit.ly/2VIYsiO
To download the brochure: http://bit.ly/2VFZBb2